Located adjacent to the Wisconsin State Fair Park grounds in West Allis, WI, the 101-room contemporary styled Hampton Inn & Suites features a 8,000 squarefoot conference center, one of the largest in the Hampton Inn franchise.
The property is built through a unique partnership between Stand Rock Hospitality and FirstPathway Partners, a company that helps foreign investors become United States Citizens through the Department of Homeland Security Immigrant Investor (EB-5) program.
- Opened in Novembr 2015
- Stand Rock Hospitality oversees the development, brand standard compliance, and operations once the hotel opens
- Unique and much needed project for the City of West Allis, located just west of Milwaukee
- Significant investments made to control storm water as part of the development
- Conveniently located just 15 minutes from both downtown Milwaukee and General Mitchell International Airport
- Four-story, 101-room hotel features standard guest rooms and one-room studio suites
- 8,000 square-foot conference center accommodates up to 350 people
- On-site swimming pool, fitness center, business center and Pavilion Pantry Market