Camelback Lodge & Aquatopia Indoor Waterpark is located at the base of Camelback Resort in the scenic Pocono Mountains, just 90 minutes from New York City and two hours from Philadelphia. Camelback Resort boasts more year-round adventure, both indoor and out, than anywhere in the U.S.
- $163 million Camelback Lodge & Aquatopia Indoor Waterpark
- Largest development project in the history of Camelback Resort
- Largest ski in/ski out indoor waterpark hotel in the U.S.
- Largest indoor waterpark and family entertainment center in the Northeastern U.S.
- The 84-degree, 125,000 square-foot Aquatopia indoor waterpark features an innovative Texlon transparent roof, allowing natural sunlight in year-round, and several world premier attractions including North America’s longest uphill watercoaster, a revolutionary family combo ride, and the innovative next generation aqua play structure
- 453 guest suites offering 24 configurations from Lofts to Suites with bunk beds
- Eight-story, mountain-modern architecture
- Multiple dining options include three sit down restaurants: Trails End Pub and Grille, a ski in/ski out pub and grill; Hemisphere’s, offering family meals and ambiance; and Neptune’s, a maritime-themed lobby pub serving soup, salad, sushi and more
- 20,000 square feet of flexible conference and meeting space
- Camelback Resort serves nearly 1,000,000 winter enthusiasts and visitors annually with 34 named trails; 16 lifts; 100% snowmaking; the largest snowtubing park in the U.S.; Camelback Mountain Adventures, featuring the only mountain coaster in PA ; and North America’s longest twin 4,000 feet Zip-Flyers
- Camelback Resort is home to Camelbeach Waterpark, the largest waterpark in PA
- Combined with Camelback’s winter and summer operations, Camelback Resort is the most interactive mountain resort in the U.S.